Polar Pattern: Uni-directional
Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
Output Impedance:1500?±30%(at 1kHz)
Load impedance: ?1000 ?
Equivalent Noise level: 16dBA
Electrical current: 3mA
Microphone output interface: 3.5mm/0.14 Inch
Usage voltage: 48V phantom power supply
Wire: 3.5 inserted audio interface, 3 meters long
Microphone body weight: 0.51 LB
Size: Approx. 16 x 5 x 5cm/6.3 x 1.97 x 1.97 Inch
Microphone Material: Steel net + Zinc alloy hand holding part
1. The Condenser Microphone only works with the device that could provide enough power.
When connected with desktop computer, the Condenser Microphone could be used separately;
When connected with laptop computer, please connect the laptop to electrical outlet or use a 48V phantom power to get enough power if the sound is not clear and high enough.
2. If your device could not provide enough power(When used with Amplifier or Mixer,etc.), the sound volume recorded might be low, in this conditions please use an extra 48V phantom power adapter to connect(phantom power adapter is not included).
3. Can not be used with mobile phone and tablet computer.
4. If you want better sound effect, a sound card is needed.
5. While recording, please put the microphone away from the amplifier to prevent recording noise.
1x Black Microphone;
1x Power Cord;
1x Anti-wind foam cap;
1x User Manual
With Cardiod (undirectional) pickup pattern suppress feedback and low self-noise, it suitable for studios, recording studios, broadcasting stations, adage performance and computers.
Shock Mount to reduce handling noise, ideal for radio broadcasting studio, voice-over sound studio, recording, etc.
With Standard screw adapter, you can mount the Mic Shock Mount on all the standard microphone stands.
Tailored frequency response provides vocal intelligibility, crispness and Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio.
The Condenser Microphone only works with the device that could provide enough power.