This Africa Heartwood Project djembe bag is hand-made in Ghana by the wives, sisters, and mothers of the drum carvers. This large bag fits most djembes, ashikos, bugarabus, or dumbeks with maximum OSD of 13.5" (including tuning hardware) and 24.5" tall. Features include:
* famous Kente cloth print from western Africa
* triple-layer construction: cotton cloth, inside and outside with foam padding inbetween
* zipper and reinforced shoulder straps
* tie strings to secure the belly of the drum
* medium-duty grade offers some protection from elements and abrasion, but is not suited for professional level protection or airline travel
* although all bags are multi-colored kente print, colors and patterns of bag or straps may have variations from picture
(World Percussion USA is the ONLY authorized seller of Africa Heartwood Project instruments on Amazon. All other sellers claiming above to also sell this item as described are not honest sellers, so proceed with caution.)
Handmade - famous Kente cloth print from western Africa (colors and patterns vary)
Triple-layer construction: cotton cloth, inside and outside with foam padding inbetween
Zipper and reinforced shoulder straps
Fits drums with maximum outside diameter of 13.5" (including tuning hardware) and 24.5" tall.
Hand crafted in Africa by village cultural artisans supported by the non-profit Africa Heartwood Project .org.